Remove this ad

khowe9

Indochino Superhero Mod

Lead

Apr 30 13 10:08 AM

Tags : :

I see they had 10% off a few weeks ago, but I remember last October there was a 30% off sale. I, foolishly, waited too long to capitalize on it, and have been waiting for it to return before ordering an Essential 3 Piece.

Is this only a once a year sale, or will it likely never return again? I was really hoping for a deal like that to try my first Indochino suit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

n00b2000

Indochino Novice

#1 [url]

May 1 13 11:23 PM

I forget what the details of the 30% sale were, but the Essentials collection almost never goes on sale - I think it typically only happens during the Chinese New Year sale. I wouldn't hold my breath for another anytime soon, though of course anything's possible. 

Quote    Reply   

karldrogo

Indochino Novice

#2 [url]

May 2 13 3:46 PM

30% off most recently was the 2012 Black Friday Sale. The stipulation was that you had to order a minimum of $700 worth of products. This was fine if you wanted two suits, but at the time, I only wanted one and I didn't realize I also wanted a topcoat until AFTER the sale elapsed. Had I been quicker-thinking, I would have easily jumped on the deal for one suit and one topcoat.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help