Remove this ad

adambeck

Indochino Novice

Lead

Mar 2 13 10:40 PM

Tags : :

Ok, so I admit this is somewhat my fault for not jumping the gun earlier, but allow me to explain.  In September or so I purchased the Modern Black Striped Chambray shirt and loved it.  I decided that I really wanted the all Black Chambray, but decided to order a blazer and hold off a bit as I needed to save for a New York trip in late October.

After purchasing the Blazer I received a survey from Indochino that came with a $50 discount code.

This is when I hit a number of financial hurdles.  The trip comes around, and my wife and I got stuck in NYC an extra week due to Hurricane Sandy.  I start to recoup from that and Christmas rolls around, then after Christmas I had two home emergencies and our cat had a medical emergency.  All this time, I've been eying that shirt!

Finally, this week I'm at the point where I am back on my feet, and I decided to pull the trigger.  I check the site, and the shirt is no longer there.  Gah!  Okay, fine - I decided to check with their Facebook page, and they told me they'd be restocking it shortly.  I checked back a day or two later, and it was there!  So I went in to purchase, put another shirt in my cart at the same time, and upon entering in my discount code, found out it was no longer working for some reason.  Ack!  So I email them about it, they respond the next day and fix it, and within 24 hours, I go back to my account to make my purchase.  The shirt had already sold out again.  It's in my cart, saying it's sold out and I can't purchase it.  I wrote them again, and this time they said they won't be restocking it.

I get that they have things come and go, but I'm getting pretty sick of how things seem to disappear anytime I plan on buying them, only to reappear magically at later dates.  I understand they want some weird sense of mystery around their products, but quite frankly at this point I'd just like some clarity from these people.  ARGH.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

adambeck

Indochino Novice

#1 [url]

Mar 5 13 4:36 PM

Looking back and reading this, I'm kind of being a whiner.  I can live without the dang shirt.  It's a bummer that it happened because of something on their end, but not the end of the world.

Originally I was going to buy two shirts, the Chambray and the plain black one.  Decided to give the Premium shirts a go and purchase the Black premium shirt and use my discount to make it about the cost of a regular shirt.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help