Remove this ad

indochinoreview

Indochino Regular

Lead

Jan 6 13 12:10 AM

Tags : :

So, the first collection of 2013 will be released on Tuesday. What do you guys expect, what are you looking forward to? I checked for the last 2 years, I assume we will get a rather big collection with both new suits and shirts, some slightly lighter fabrics already included. I'm also hoping for something really special, like the 2012 Traveling Collection. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jackwins

Indochino Superhero Mod

#1 [url]

Jan 8 13 8:22 AM

I would be nice to see an updated 2013 Traveling Collection as well as some slightly thicker fabrics.  I could actually do without the different lining patterns.

Quote    Reply   

adambeck

Indochino Novice

#2 [url]

Jan 8 13 1:31 PM

Well it's out.  They're calling it "The Ultimate Tech Collection".  Basically, the jackets have a weird hole for you to put earphones through, and there's a really, really odd detachable portion that looks like it's a puffy vest to keep you warm, but it's actually just a small section of a puffy vest  for "looks" (personally I think it looks hideous).

They also released a number of Premium priced ($169) Egyptian Cotton shirts.

Personally I'm pretty bummed on this.  I had to save my money during the Deco Collection for some travel and the holidays, so I opted for a blazer rather than one of their many great suit options.  I was planning on making a suit purchase once the new line came out, and was really hoping for something more like the Deco Collection.  

I guess I prefer retro over tech-forward.  Definitely not going to buy one of these.

Quote    Reply   

indochinoreview

Indochino Regular

#3 [url]

Jan 8 13 11:39 PM

Interesting, jacktwins basically got exactly what he wished for. 

I'm kind of split. I usually like it when Indochino gets innovative and does something different and I think there are some good ideas here, but it's not a collection that makes you want to buy everything you see. 

Quote    Reply   

jackwins

Indochino Superhero Mod

#4 [url]

Jan 14 13 8:38 AM

I am more a fan of the innovative new style of suit versus the "old school" retro look, that being said I do like the new collection.  I was a fan of the first Travelers collection, and I think this one "1-up'ed" that collection.  This nano-tech they are using on the fabrics seem interesting.  I really like the number of pockets, but I could actually do without the Storm Flap.  I appreciate the option but I don't see it being a reason to buy this type of suit.  I am more of a top coat kinda guy anyway.  

I'll be ordering the Indigo and Brown Pinstripe within the next week.  When I receive it, I will let you know my thoughts.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help