Remove this ad

elvedavegas

Indochino Superhero Mod

Lead

Jan 1 13 11:51 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys...I'm an American living in Istanbul, Turkey and I would like to know if anyone has ordered a suit and had it shipped here. I'd like to order one but I'm not interested in paying the steep duties collected by the government here for everything imported. If anyone has ordered a suit I'd really appreciate a heads up about your experience.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eb

Indochino Superhero Mod

#3 [url]

Feb 28 13 2:00 PM

Hi Elvedavegas,

Did you get your suit in Turkey? I am asking you because I would also like to order one and I live in Ankara

Thank you

Quote    Reply   

eb

Indochino Superhero Mod

#4 [url]

Mar 1 13 2:09 PM

@indochino review: How do you know that they pay for all duties including VAT? Indochino's website says pretty the opposite.

Could you please tell me?

Thank you

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

indochinoreview

Indochino Regular

#5 [url]

Mar 2 13 8:09 PM

Hi eb, I used to live in Austria, they have 20% VAT and Indochino used to pay for even that. It may have changed since then, I did notice their website does now say the opposite. They also just started including Canadian VAT in their price for Canadian customers (they see it at checkout), so their policy might have changed...

Quote    Reply   

karldrogo

Indochino Novice

#6 [url]

Mar 5 13 8:37 PM

As a Canadian myself, I can attest that all of my Indochino purchases were charged HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) according to the going rate in my Canadian province. My first purchase was in spring 2012.

I can't imagine Indochino NOT charging tax in the past. I've heard old stories of this being so.

Quote    Reply   

indochinoreview

Indochino Regular

#7 [url]

Mar 6 13 8:56 AM

Not sure about Canada, but they had a separate account at FedEx that was used for import duties, tariffs etc. until a while ago. Perhaps it was legally and financially not possible to do that anymore.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help