Remove this ad

Ordered a few new suits but wanted to fix the issues with this one first...

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

rickmyint

Indochino Superhero Mod

Lead

Nov 27 12 6:59 AM

Tags : :

I've been in communication with the Indochino concierge and don't know what else to tell him.  Would you guys take a look and tell me what needs adjustment?  Thanks.

The belt picture is included because i need to make an adjustment that will keep the material of the pants from rolling over the side of the belt.  Can you guys give me any advice in order to remedy this issue?

Thanks!

Rick

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

indochinoreview

Indochino Regular

#1 [url]

Nov 27 12 4:00 PM

Hm, from the photos I would say you need +1" jacket length, lower button stance and perhaps -1" stomach. Sleeves are a bit wrinkled, but I'm not sure if that is because the sleeves need a different angle or because the suit needs a pressing. What did the Indochino Concierge recommend?

Quote    Reply   

rickmyint

Indochino Superhero Mod

#2 [url]

Nov 28 12 9:08 AM

The arm's do look a bit wrinkled, you're right!  I just steamed the suit the other day so I don't know if it needs another pressing.  What adjustment would be made to remedy the wrinkled sleeve look?  Also, do you have any suggestions regarding the 'rollover effect' with my pants and belt?

Thanks!
Rick

Quote    Reply   

frank

Indochino Superhero Mod

#3 [url]

Nov 30 12 11:30 AM

The belt rollover is just odd and I have never seen it before. Just tell them you want it fixed and leave it up to them to do it (send them a pic).

Regarding the sleeves, indochinoreview is right, they could need pressing or the angle would need to be changed. Simply ask them to change the sleeve angle and send them a side profile picture. If you stick out your arms at a 20-30 degree angle from your body and the wrinkles disappear that means the arm angle is wrong.

good luck

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help