Remove this ad

adambeck

Indochino Novice

Lead

Nov 24 12 11:51 AM

Tags : :

Anyone know when the next big release will be?  

I have to save my money for buying Christmas gifts for others, and so I couldn't take advantage of the Black Friday deal.  I checked today just to see and it looks like half of their inventory is now sold out!  Considering I know that my parents are giving me an Indochino gift certificate for Christmas, I'm hoping some more items will pop up soon.

Also: what did everyone who was able to take advantage of the sale get with their discount?!?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

wimpykid

Indochino Novice

#1 [url]

Nov 24 12 8:09 PM

Hey,

I don't know when the next sale would be but I hope they have a Christmas / Boxing Day sale. Does anyone know if they generally have sales during Christmas or New Years?

I waited a bit too long to place an order for the Black Friday sale and some of the items I wanted were sold out (specific shirt colours). I ended up getting seven shirts and two pairs of pants but was hesitant to get another suit as Indochino has yet to get the fit of my jacket down correctly.

I purchased three essential white shirts, an essential lavender shirt, two gingham (generalist blue & consultant navy) shirts, and the analyst black and blue checked shirt along with two dress pants (gray & charcoal).

Does anyone know the difference between the essential white wrinkle free and the ultimate utility shirt? I didn't know the differences so I bought the wrinkle free assuming it would be easier to care for (less ironing).

I bought these shirts to replace the ones I wear for work. Most of my dress shirts don't fit well and I can't seem to find shirts that fit me anywhere.

Quote    Reply   

dtab

Indochino Novice

#2 [url]

Nov 25 12 12:59 PM

The wrinkle-free shirt is just that, a wrinkle-free lightweight fabric, whereas the utility shirt is not wrinkle-free and is a heavier fabric. I still find I have to steam my 2 wrinkle-free shirts after I wash them, but it doesn't take that long. Nor does steaming any of Indochino's other shirts for that matter.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help