Remove this ad

natural

Indochino Superhero Mod

Lead

Nov 20 12 1:47 PM

Tags : :

Hey,

Just received my first suit and shirts, and I have to say i'm devastated. A lot of the issues I know a tailor could fix, however the shoulders are too big, the chest in the vest is very loose and the shirts feel like a blouse, front and back.

The pants have to be the worst part for me. They're so wide in the entire hip region, the crotch is extremely long. I have taken a lot of pictures I just need to upload them and maybe I can get some advice. Everything seems baggy, in the chest, the arm holes feel extremely low on the jacket but the shirts the arm holes are right up into my arm pit. It's weird.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

frank

Indochino Superhero Mod

#1 [url]

Nov 20 12 8:15 PM

If the fit is really that terrible it probably has something to do with the measurements you took. Keep in mind that many people need a remake for their first suit. Bring the remake sheet to your tailor and have him fill it out (ie. take 1.5 inches off the shoulders, etc.). You can also take pics and send them to indochino to show them what's wrong. 

Their remake process is excellent. I have bought a suit and a topcoat from them (about a month between orders) and have been through the remake process twice. Initially you might feel disappointed that your items didn't turn out on the first try but remember that the tailor never actually saw you. Both times the remakes worked perfectly, and if the result isn't perfect for you, the 75 dollar alteration credit still applies. Good luck.

Quote    Reply   

wimpykid

Indochino Novice

#2 [url]

Nov 23 12 6:38 PM

Hey, 

I think you should try the remake route. Just take as many pics as you can and send it off to them to review it. I'm on my second remake and the shirt and pants fit pretty well. However, I'm still trying to get the fit of the jacket down.

I'm in no need for a suit at the moment so I don't really mind waiting as long as the final result is a well fitting suit. I'm hoping that once this is resolved, all future orders I place will be problem free.

I still haven't given up hope yet as I don't have the funds to purchase a bespoke suit nor does my body type allow me to wear OTR suits.

Good Luck!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help